Provide low technical support, RMA handling and other customer services on consumer electronics to Danish and English consumers.
For a well-known blue chip brand we provide low technical and RMA support on consumer electronics. Most customer queries are regarding tablets/laptops and multimedia devices. The customer service advisor will provide excellent customer services to consumers and assist them with troubleshooting, problem solving and rma handling in an efficient and customer friendly manner.
We offer extensive communication and product training. You will be working in an international, informal working environment with a personal approach.
- Answering inbound contacts (phone, email) from customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- RMA handling
- Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
Required skills and competencies:
- computer literacy – good knowledge of Windows
- able to follow procedures
- good troubleshooting skills
- excellent customer service skills
- good typing skills and able to multitask
- (near) native command of Danish and fluency in English
- contact center working experience is advantageous
- self-starter, independent worker
Working hours (rotating shifts)
- Mon- Fri 08.30 – 21.00 hrs
- Sat/Sunday 10.00 – 18.00 hrs
Ascensos Netherlands is a multilingual contact center. We provide (multilingual) customer services and helpdesk services for various big and smaller clients. We are not a typical contact center. This you notice the moment you walk into our office. Everybody knows each other by name, your colleagues are kind and helpful and the atmosphere is friendly and informal.
What do we offer:
- Extensive communication- and producttraining and ongoing coaching so you can continue to develop yourself
- Competitive salary, irregularity surcharge, language allowance, travel cost compensation
- An international work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Great team events (organised for and by team members) such as bake a cake day, halloween, Sinterklaas surprise party, office olympics and team dinners.
Apply for this position