Are you ready for a new challenge? Share your passion for sport and help customers with their needs. Solve problems with their products and make them satisfied again.
Are you addicted to sport?
Do you know what to wear to make a good impression even when you sweat?
We are looking for you! Become part of one of the most famous sports fashion teams and work for worldwide known brands as Nike or Footlocker.
After finishing school, you would like to make an experience abroad? Come to Lisbon and jump in a new adventure! You stay three, six or twelve months – we have the right position for you!
Focusing on your soft skills this job doesn’t need any kind of experience only your passion and motivation is required.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Share your passion for sport and help customers with their needs. Solve problems with their products and make them satisfied again. If the delivery is incomplete you be the first point of contact and you always try to find the best solution.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are Dutch/Flemish native or German fluent (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions () – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ - 1.400 gross/month
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
() Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Apply for this position