The job involves checking clients accounts for several purposes as general inquiries, billing information, verifying data, support training of existing and new activity processes.
Customer Experience Associate
Accenture Operations is looking for passionate individuals with experience on customer support services. The role involves providing assistance and guidance to customers through a variety of different channels - chat, email and phone. The job involves checking clients accounts for several purposes as general inquiries, billing information, verifying data, support training of existing and new activity processes.
You will help customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients advertising solutions.
What we are looking for?
Success in this position requires great customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
We need people with a natural love of Digital Marketing and technology, appetite for learning and new experiences in a multicultural environment which fosters exchange of ideas and collaboration.
Required Skills and Experience
• Advanced knowledge/native speaker in Language (mandatory), in addition to fluency in English;
• Minimum experience of one year in Customer Service or Helpdesk, and previous experience in one of the following areas Sales, Digital Marketing, Technology, or other related field;
• Good communication and written skills, both in Language and English;
• Computer knowledge with intermediate to advanced experience.
• Soft skills to deal with clients, troubleshooting driven, ability to multitask;
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills;
• Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
• Solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for customer experience.
• Essential capabilities: Natural Communicator; Perception Skills; Planning & Organization; Team Player.
Apply for this position