• Offering information and counsel to customers regarding the company’s services • Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures • Maintaining positive customer relation
- Native/fluent level Dutch/Germany/Croatian/Romanian/French/ Italian/ Polish/German/Turkish/Arabic/Hungarian/Czech/Slovak (C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- A person with strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills;
- Team player and positive thinker;
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Paid 10-day Intensive Training for all new employees.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Highly competitive salary
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport Pick up
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese/Greek lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!! If your language is not listed I can help you to look for other opportunities! Refer a friend or send your cv in English today
Apply for this position