DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing, and reviewing client data
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters
- validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as Account Receivable
- First experience to cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Target driven & Thirst for learning!
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation
- Proven Financial Analysis Skills
- Fluent Dutch or German + fluent English (written & verbal)
- Ability to be proactive and to think “outside the box”
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused
- Cultural Awareness in a diverse and international environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction
Why use a Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company does not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme to candidates.
Apply for this position