Provide low technical support, rma handling and customer services on consumer electronics to French consumers.
Do you have excellent communication skills ? Are you customer friendly and helpful by nature and do you like solving problems? For a well-known blue chip brand we provide low technical and RMA support on consumer electronics. Most customer queries are regarding tablets/laptops and multimedia devices. The customer service advisor will provide excellent customer services to consumers and assist them with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner.
We offer extensive communication and product training. You will be working in an international, informal working environment with a personal approach.
- Answering inbound contacts (phone, email) from customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- RMA handling
- Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
Required skills and competencies:
- computer literacy – good knowledge of Windows
- able to follow procedures
- good troubleshooting skills
- excellent customer service skills
- good typing skills and able to multitask
- (near) native command of Danish and fluency in English
- contact center working experience is advantageous
- self-starter, independent worker
Working hours (rotating shifts)
- Mon- Fri 09.00 – 19. 00 hrs. (rotating shifts)
What do we offer:
- Extensive communication- and producttraining and ongoing coaching so you can continue to develop yourself
- Competitive salary, language allowance, travel compensation
- An international work environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Great team events (organised for and by team members) such as bake a cake day, halloween, Sinterklaas surprise party, bbq and team dinners.
Apply for this position